Supplies for Level I Course
- Text Book “ Introduction to Massage Therapy” by Braun and Simonson (Second Edition) This book can be ordered through Barnes and Noble (three to six weeks) or you may purchase a used copy through Amazon or other on line companies. Get a hard cover as it will most likely be in better condition. This book ranges between $50.00 to $70.00.
- An anatomy reference or Anatomy coloring book (approx $20.00) is quite useful for both of the written examinations. There are several versions, pick the one you are most comfortable with.
You will need the following for the first day of class:
- Twin size sheets including the pillow case (new or old)
- Hand Towel
- Note book and pen or pencil
2-8 oz. bottles of unscented professional grade massage lotion will be provided complimentary. A refill will be provided at the discounted rate of $10.00 per 8.oz. Larger quantities are available with prepaid order. A massage belt will be provided for you to use in the classroom. It is yours to keep upon graduation. Outside lotions, oils, candles or incense are absolutely NOT permitted !
We also exclusively offer our students a few other optional items:
- Tables (10% discount off retail)
- Chairs (10% discount off retail)
- Rolling Stools
- Sheet sets, premium organic massage lotion, cream, and oil, pure organic essential oils, analgesic balm, heat packs, massage offices and more!